Enfield Dispatch is the borough’s free community newspaper. It includes local news, features about community projects and campaigns, comment and opinion on what’s happening in the borough, interviews with local people, and previews of local events.
The paper is published by Social Spider Community Interest Company, which runs two other papers in north-east London – Tottenham Community Press and Waltham Forest Echo – on a not-for-profit basis. The Dispatch relies on advertising revenue to cover production costs but all income is reinvested in the continuing success of the paper.
Circulation and Distribution
Enfield Dispatch has a circulation of 10,000 copies per issue:
- 3,000 copies distributed directly to residential addresses;
- 3,000 copies distributed via four news stands in Southgate, Palmers Green, Edmonton and Enfield Town;
- 2,750 copies distributed to coffee shops, cafes, pubs, beauty salons, doctor’s surgeries, community centres and places of worship;
- 1,000 distributed via local libraries;
- 250 copies distributed outside rail and tube stations.
We distribute to all parts of Enfield borough, including: Edmonton, Palmers Green, Southgate, Ponders End, Cockfosters, Enfield Highway, Bush Hill Park, Enfield Lock, Winchmore Hill, Oakwood, Grange Park, Arnos Grove, Hadley Wood, and Bowes.
Get a quote
To enquire about advertising please contact our sales manager Klaudia:
Call 020 8521 7956
Email [email protected]
For just £90 you can buy a box advert on a dedicated page for local traders –and we’ll even design it for you! Just send us your business logo, up to 50 words of text, and your contact details.